Tuesday, July 23, 2013

pre foreclosure (auction) home is it on market or ... - Zillow Real ...

If a home is labeled "pre-foreclosure", it may be on the market in the future but is not on the market at this time.? Or, the owner may rescue it from foreclosure.? ? The Zillow foreclosure information provides more back ground.??? As a user, I'd simply way if I were interested in a home shown as a pre-foreclosure I'd flag it as a favorite so I know if there is a change in status and I'd ask my buyer's agent to monitor it.

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/pre-foreclosure-auction-home-is-it-on-market-or-going-to-be-how-do-i-get-info-about-home/502958/

space shuttle Torrey Smith Brother fiona apple CJ Spiller tracy morgan Chase.com Talk Like a Pirate Day

No comments:

Post a Comment